For 20+ years a group of pastors has been meeting together in the State College area to pray for the revival of the church and that our neighbors would come to know Jesus.
A decade ago we adopted a “rhythm of prayer” for two things – the revival of the church and that our neighbors would come to know and follow Jesus. This involved asking our people to:
- Pray personally every day
- Pray with a smaller group weekly
- Pray with their corporate church monthly
- Pray with the church of the region quarterly
- In essence we have been praying for a great move of God.
So join us.
Pray for revival in church of your community. Pray that all your neighbors would come to know Jesus and become Jesus-apprentices themselves. Ask God to change your heart so you can have a part in Him changing someone else's heart.